1. General information
The owner of the website bezgwiazdek.eu and the administrator of personal data is Boscaiola, son of Jan Adamowicz, Mirosław Życki, Marek Szczerkowski with headquarters at ul. Stefana Czarnieckiego 65, 01-541 Warsaw, NIP 5252497698, REGON 14765882.
2. Personal data
Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user. Personal data is obtained when filling out the contact form and other elements serving this purpose. They are used only to process the query. The content of the website can be viewed without providing any personal data.
Everyone who has shared their personal data has the right to:
- Right to information about the processing of personal data
- Right to obtain a copy of the data
- Right to rectification / amendment
- Right to delete data
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object to data processing for marketing purposes
- Right to object to other purposes of data processing
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to complain
These activities can be done by sending a statement to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data obtained by the administrator are stored, processed and protected in accordance with applicable law.
3. Information about cookies
- creating statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content (they are stored in an aggregated and anonymous form, for an indefinite period, by Google Analytics / Google Search Console);
- determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular Google and Facebook networks (maximum 540 days from the visit).
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The administrator processes cookies also for technical purposes, e.g. to make a backup. They can then be stored temporarily.
4. Cookies management
If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
To manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
5. Providing data
The data is disclosed to external entities only within the limits permitted by law. The administrator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Contact Forms
The administrator provides the opportunity to contact using contact forms on the website. Using the form requires providing personal data necessary for contact and answering the query. The user may also provide other data to facilitate contact or to handle the query. Providing data marked as mandatory is required in order to receive and service the query, and failure to do so results in the inability to service. Providing other data is voluntary.
7. Final Provisions